« Home | "imagine that noah knocked his house apart and use... » | "because, once alone, it is impossible to believe ... » | "having a sister or a friend is like sitting at ni... » | "for need can blossom into all the compensation it... » | "the quilt was warm and soft around my arms and sh... » | I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by... » | Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying t... » | Film will only became an art when its materials ar... » | "i had seen two of the apple trees in my grandmoth... » | TouchMy handsopen the curtains of your beingclothe... » 

03 April 2008 

"what he loved about horses was what he loved in men, the blood and the heat of the blood that ran them. all the reverence and al the fondness and all the leanings of his life were for the ardenhearted and they would always be so and never be otherwise."

all the pretty horses, cormac mccarthy, p. 6